PROCEDURES OF ENROLMENT
According to the D.M. of the 22nd October 2004, nr. 270, one must hold a Seconday School Diploma, or any other title earned abroad that is deemed equivalent, in order to be considered for admission to the university. The concurrent enrolment at more than one University or in more than one study course of the same University is not allowed.
The matriculation at the International Telematic University UNINETTUNO can be fulfilled only through our online procedure. It is necessary to have an e-mail account that will be asked for upon enrolment.
In order to access the matriculation procedure it is necessary to act as follows:
- Enter the Administrative Secretariat
- Execute the new account registration through the system guided procedure. At the end of the procedure a username and a password will be generated; these are to be used in the restricted area.
- Access the restricted area of the students' secretariat using the username and password generated by the enrolment procedure.
- Execute the online matriculation procedureentering the data that will be required. When all data are entered, you will be asked which payment mode you prefer. It is possible to pay the matriculation fee by online payment by credit card or by bank transfer. Remember that in the reason for payment you must obligatorily insert the name and the last name of the student.
The bank details to make the bank transfer are:
In favour of: Università Telematica Internazionale UNINETTUNO
Corso Vittorio Emanuele II, n. 152
IBAN: IT58 D030 6905 0571 0000 0002 796
BIC BCITITMM (only for bank transfers from abroad)
(Bank: IntesaSanPaolo SpA)
In the case of payment by bank transfer it is necessary to send the payment receipt to the following e-mail account: email@example.com - or to the Fax number: +39 06 69207621
UNINETTUNO will acknowledge the enrolment by sending an e-mail including the matriculation number, the USER ID and the Password to access the e-Learning platform.
In case of problems with the matriculation procedure, do not hesitate to contact us:
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- toll-free number: 800 333 647
For 2009/2010 Academic Year the university fee is € 2.000,00.
The first instalment is € 1.000,00 which is to be payed upon matriculation.
Students with a recognised disability rate of 66% or higher have a right to be totally exempt from paying (university or regional) fees and contributions. The said students have to pay an amount of € 25,00 within the matriculation deadline, as expense refund.